Did you find a book on photoshop? That's my goal one of these days, to figure Photoshop out.
These are good. Are you taking a class? I like the lighting on Kali and Emi.
These are great Jamie! Can you get my website going for me????I too love the lighting with the girls!!!!Keep it up and we'll have some fun with our cameras nest time we get together.
They are wonderful--just like everything else you do!
Did you find a book on photoshop? That's my goal one of these days, to figure Photoshop out.
ReplyDeleteThese are good. Are you taking a class? I like the lighting on Kali and Emi.
ReplyDeleteThese are great Jamie! Can you get my website going for me????
ReplyDeleteI too love the lighting with the girls!!!!
Keep it up and we'll have some fun with our cameras nest time we get together.
They are wonderful--just like everything else you do!
ReplyDelete