CLICK ON PHOTO TO SCROLL THROUGH AND SEE LARGER IMAGES!

Monday, July 13, 2009

More and More Actions!

Okay, I have a huge to-do list, but instead I am playing with Photoshop. Somebody stop me! Mostly I have been messing around with the Actions that I downloaded...

On this photo I used a burn action for the edges and an action called "perfect portrait."


On this photo I used the "glamour glow" action and an action called "Orton" (which is a little much, but I still like the effect).

I used the same actions on this photo as above, it's way too blurry
but I couldn't figure out how to fix that.

On this photo I used a vintage action.

The action used on this photo is called "Selective Color."

The action used on this photo is called "Golden Vintage."

2 comments:

  1. Step away from the computer!! Photoshop can be so fun though. I have been known to waste away days at a time playing around with it. Don't you suffer the same fate!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. never heard of golden vintage. I really like it. I should be off the computer and working on my house as well. Oh darn. I guess the mess will still be there when I am ready to tackle it.

    ReplyDelete